3B's VBAC Preparation
For the majority of mother/baby pairs who have had a previous caesarean, planning to have a VBAC makes sense as the risks of a surgical birth can be greater than those of a vaginal birth.
Planning a VBAC can also be an emotionally satisfying experience for you and your partner.
Knowing how and where to begin can be challenging, but our 3B’s VBAC Preparation is a great place to start!
Topics covered include:
- Why choose a VBAC - the benefits of a Vaginal Birth after Caesarean
- Unpacking your previous caesarean experience
- Pregnancy care
- How to improve your chances of a successful VBAC
- VBAC Labour - what is 'normal'
- The importance of good support
- Navigating hospital policies/protocols
- HBAC - home birth after caesarean
- Preparing for a planned RC (repeat caesarean)
Small group sessions: $140
Individual sessions: $140
For further information please contact us